terms & conditions
Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice.
Classes with less than 2 clients will be canceled at least 5 hours before the class start time
• To check availability in these classes use your account to login and access our live calendar.
• We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, or DISCOVER.
• All classes must be prepaid.
• Socks with grip are required for all classes and are available for purchase at the front desk.
• Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of your first class so your trainer can provide a brief orientation.
• Cancellations made within 24 hours of any class start time will incur a $20 fee. Private session cancellations within the 24 hours window forfeits the private session.
• Switching classes without a class change fee can be done by calling or emailing the front desk at least 2 hours prior to the original class start time. This also means if you no show for a class, calling afterward to reschedule still counts as a no show to the class prior.
• No shows on a monthly membership will incur a $20 fee, More than 2 No Shows will result in the suspension of your membership until the end of the month.
• No shows on a class package will result in the $20 fee and the class with be forfeit from the package.
• Limit of one session per day. --VIP Memberships 2x per day (One Reformer class and One Barre room class)
• ASPYN METHOD is not responsible for any bank overdraft fees that may occur from late fees.
• Valid Visa, Mastercard, or Discover must be on file for all active accounts.
• After your monthly unlimited package expires, your account will automatically renew under the same terms. To cancel auto renewal, simply email us at info@ASPYNMETHOD.com at least 7 days prior to the expiration of your package. Monthly unlimited packages can be paused in whole month increments for no more than 2 months at a time. 1 Freeze allowed per Membership term.
• Packages purchased through third parties are non-refundable and are subject to their terms and expiration dates.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Aspyn Method strives to create a safe, welcoming environment for both our clients and staff members. Although most of the following may seem like common sense, sometimes a friendly reminder is needed.
Treat staff & guest instructors with respect & honesty. Bullying instructors or staff will not be tolerated.
Refrain from discriminatory comments or actions in regards to sexism, racism, ableism, classism, homophobia, biphobia, transphobia and any other behavior that is derogatory to a marginalized person(s) in our community.
Refrain from behaving in a disruptive, or rude manner that hinders the groups' ability to facilitate or continue a class.
Deal with problems and concerns in a mature manner. If a problem arises contact info@aspynmethod and we will work to rectify the issue.
Violating our Code of Conduct may result in termination of membership.
Refusal of Service:
Service users have a responsibility to be respectful and considerate of other service users, employees and volunteers of Aspyn Method. The decision to refuse service is usually made by the employee/instructor in consultation with Aspyn Method Owners.
Individuals may be refused service:
Where a manager and an employee agree that a client/patient has contravened the above responsibility.
Where a client is or is perceived to be threatening, harmful, sexually inappropriate or sexually harassing to fellow group members/clients, staff or volunteers.
Where a client is disruptive to the group’s ability to participate in or facilitate a class.
Where a client behaves violently in any real or perceived manner.
Where a client is or is perceived to be threatening or obscene in interaction with employees, volunteers or other service users.